Linked below are resources for education, action, and reconstructive services.
- The only surgery center in the US dedicated solely to FGM reversal surgery. They take patients from around the world free of charge.
- An organization that advocates for body autonomy of women and girls.
- WHO advocates for the elimination of FGM by strengthening the health sector response, building evidence, and increasing advocacy.
- They train CHANGE Agents: 48 persons from different African communities in four European countries to they work to promote behavior change in their communities.
- This organization works to prevent child abuse and give resources to victims. They educate on FGM advocacy efforts.